Thursday 19 July 2012

Nail Art: Android Love

No matter what kind of phone you use, you gotta admit, those little Google androids are so cute! Show some android love with this design.


Polishes:
 
Left to right: American Apparel "Factory Gray", American Apparel "Crescent Heights", China Glaze "Ruby Pumps"



Materials:
  • bobby pin
  • toothpick
  • nail art brush (any small paint brush would do - I use an old one I had lying around from art class)
 Directions:
Base: Paint your nails gray
 
Android:
1) Use a bobby pin to draw a semi-circle
2) Draw on the antennas with a toothpick
3) Use a bobby pin to make two small dots at the end of the antennas
4) Use a white polish and dot on eyes

Heart:
1) Dot two circles beside each other with a bobby pin
2) Use a nail art brush (you can use a toothpick as well, but I find the brush easier) to connect the two circles
3) Fill in the heart

Bow:
1) Use a nail art brush to draw two triangles
2) Depending how you like your bow to look, dot on a small circle where the triangles meet

Finished!


I did a small variation using the same elements on my right hand. Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day!
Please do not use this section to drop links that are irrelevant to the post's content. I reserve the right to remove these. If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me.